Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you use the Site or the Services. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number;
- Payment information, such as your credit card or other payment information;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and zip code;
- Information about your boat rental, such as the type of boat, date of rental, and rental duration;
- Information about your boat tour, such as the date and time of the tour, and the number of participants; and
- Information you provide to us when you contact us with questions or comments.
We may also collect non-personal information from you, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you;
- To process your payments;
- To communicate with you about the Services, including to respond to your questions or comments;
- To send you marketing communications about the Services and other products and services that we offer;
- To improve the Site and the Services;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations; and
- For any other purpose for which we have your consent.
We may also use non-personal information for any purpose, including to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and the Services, to improve the Site and the Services, and to provide targeted advertising.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our service providers, who help us provide the Services to you, including payment processors, website hosting providers, and customer service providers;
- With our affiliates and partners, who may offer complementary products and services;
- With government authorities, if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Aquaholics or others;
- In connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets;
- With your consent or at your direction; and
We may also share non-personal information with third parties for any purpose, including to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and the Services, to improve the Site and the Services, and to provide targeted advertising.
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These measures include physical, technical, and administrative safeguards.
Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, we
cannot guarantee that your personal information will always remain secure. The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Site or the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Retention of Your Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. When we no longer need to retain your personal information, we will securely dispose of it.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information. You may also have the right to object to or restrict certain processing of your personal information, and to request that we provide your personal information to you in a portable format. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
The Site and the Services may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites or services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third-party websites or services before providing them with your personal information.